Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Editing: STILL a Pain


On the image above, you will see I have three versions of the same film. Actually, I have four, I just exported the latest one... 

I despise the program I'm using. The first edit had so many sound problems, the music choice and timing was awful, and I just was not feeling it. The second one was a bit better, but I still had major issues with the music and the audio. By the third and fourth version, music and shots are much better... but its that cursed INTERROGATION SCENE that has awful audio. I try getting rid of background noise, which sounds great on the program but then it sounds awful after I export it. I'm just very aggravated to the point of when will this end. I haven't even started my website, my CCR, or decided on what sides of the post card to do. 

I'm in critical mode, this has got to end soon. I need to make sure everything is PERFECT. I am dyinggg help me.