Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Editing: A Pain


This has, by far, been the most difficult piece to film AND edit. Like I stated previously, I should have filmed more shots and taken more care with continuity and made sure the frame lighting was good. The lighting in the shots have been very difficult to work with and its very hard to cut some shots tightly together, especially because Filmora, the thing I'm using, is very iffy with quick cuts. In addition, I thought the audio sound was fine, but... its way too low. Maybe its my computer, but I'm going to have to make dialogue audio a little louder.

The hardest part to edit was the hallway scene. I think I should record new audio that I can use for the lights flickering on and off. There's going to be music over it all anyway, but still, I want it to be perfect.

I think tomorrow I'm going to start of the website and final postcard, I want to finish at least editing the main cut so then all I have to do from then on is worry about music, which I will post about at a later time.